Undeclared students interested in the College of Business or a business related major are encouraged to join the Business Interest Learning Community. Students in the community will enroll in ECON 202 (Microeconomics) and/or MATH 141 (Calculus in Management Science), participate in the weekly seminar (not for credit), and meet regularly with their academic advisor and transfer mentor during the semester.
Applications Now Available - Apply Today!
What is the Transfer Student Business Interest Learning Community (BLC)?
Prepare for your career in Business!
The Business Interest Learning Community is a community of 10-20 transfer students starting in the fall 2013 semester with an interest in pursuing a degree in Business or a business-related field at Colorado State University.
How do I qualify for the BLC?
You must be a new, full time transfer student in the fall 2013 semester, who is undeclared seeking a business major. All members of the community must take ECON 202 (Microeconomics) and/or MATH 141 (Calculus in Management Science), participate in the weekly seminar for the learning community, and meet regularly with their academic advisor and transfer mentor.
- Enroll in ECON 202 (Microeconomics) and/or MATH 141 (Calculus in Management Science. These courses can be applied toward a Business or business-related degree.
ECON 202 Section 101 - 9-9:50am MW
ECON 202 R33 (Recitation) - 9-9:50am F
MATH 141 Section 102 - 10-10:50am MWF
- Participate in the learning community's weekly seminar, TBD.
- Meet regularly with your academic advisor and transfer mentor.
- You must be admitted to CSU as a transfer student.
- You must have completed College Algebra (equivalent to CSU's MATH 117) prior to transferring.
- You must be eligible to enroll in MATH 141 and/or ECON 202.
If you are interested in any of the communities, contact Paul Giberson at (970) 491-6011 or email@example.com.