Transfer Student Communities is hiring - Apply here!
Colorado State University offers a number of communities designed specifically for new transfer students. Our communities are made up of a small number of transfer students with an interest in learning more about the resources at CSU, and making connections with other transfer students who share similar passions and interests. The communities focus on supporting your success at CSU, introduce you to opportunities for academic and social involvement, and provide direct connections to resources, services, and people at CSU.
We operate a number of unique communities designed to meet your needs, interests, and passions. Here is a small offering of groups for fall 2013. Check back often for updates!
Applications will open soon!
Transfer Learning Communities - These communities require participation in a designated class in addition to the weekly community meeting. Please click on the learning community you are interested in joining for more information and an application.
Transfer Interest Groups (TrIG) - These communities require participation in a weekly community meeting and may have additional weekend commitments. Please click on the community you are interested in joining for more information and an application.
Transfer Student Communities are about...
- Making immediate connections with members of the CSU community including current CSU transfer students and other new transfer students who share your interests and passions
- Engaging in a wide variety of activates designed to introducing you to the many opportunities available at CSU
- Providing resources to assist in the creation of support networks
- Easing your transitions to CSU by boosting connections to new social opportunities
What are the benefits of participating in TrIG?
- Get a jump start on what it means to be a CSU student and a member of the CSU family
- Make connections with other transfer students who may share similar passions and interests
- Develop support networks with current students and staff
- Live on-campus in Braiden Hall! Transfer students selected for any of the Transfer Student Communities will be given priority space in Braiden Hall (space is limited, first-come first-serve). This recently renovated residence hall offers a number of suit-style living options right in the heart of campus. Students must apply for on-campus housing. Housing rates and regulations apply.
Click here to learn more about the 4 Core Outcomes for Transfer Student Communities
If you are interested in any of the communities or have additional questions, contact Paul Giberson at (970) 491-6011 or email@example.com.