Students in this community will take POLS 131 Current World Problems (AUCC Category 3E), participate in a weekly seminar (not for credit), and engage with academic resources to ensure a successful academic transition to CSU. POLS will fulfill your All University Core Curriculum Category 3E. Academic excellence is a value of CSU and a value of this group. Come and learn more about the resources to support your academic success while meeting other new students, networking with faculty and staff, and discussing important global issues.
Applications Now Available - Apply Today!
This community is for you if you:
- Need to fulfill AUCC Category 3E.
- Want to take POLS 131 Current World Problems.
- Desire to learn about academic resource and support services available to you as a CSU student.
- Want to connect with faculty and staff in a meaningful and supportive way.
- Want to network with other new transfer students who have similar interests.
Types of activities you'll participate in:
- Engage in discussions with international students affected by current global and international issues.
- Learn more about how to participate in study abroad and global service trips at CSU.
- Explore what it means to be a true global citizen.
Requirements for Participation:
- Enroll in POLS 131 Current World Problems TR 11:00-12:15 p.m.
- Participate in the learning community weekly seminar, TBD.
For more information contact Paul Giberson at (970) 491-7352 or firstname.lastname@example.org