Fort Collins is situated 60 miles north of Denver, just 4 miles west of the I-25 corridor. International Orientation is hosted right in the center of Colorado State University!
Driving to Campus
- Drive north on I-25 to Prospect Road (exit 268).
- Follow Prospect Road west to South Whitcomb (approximately 4.5 miles, the 2nd traffic signals past College Ave).
- Turn right on South Whitcomb Street and continue straight (you will now be on campus).
- At the second stop sign, W. Pitkin St., turn right.
- Parking for International Orientation will be in the lost southwest of Braiden Hall, #505.
- If you are traveling by plane, the best airport to fly into is Denver International Airport (DIA). The trip from DIA to Fort Collins takes approximately 1hr 30min by car. Shuttle services are available to bring visitors to campus from DIA. You can contact the shuttle services directly by calling Super Shuttle at (970) 482-0505. Remember: If you need more detailed directions, don't hesitate to call our office at (970) 491-6011.