One Team, One Purpose, Be the Experience… Be a Ram Welcome Leader
Ram Welcome Leaders...
- Serve as the primary workforce behind the implementation of 2017 Ram Welcome by guiding and connecting new students during the program.
- Design exceptional customer service by serving as a resource to new students and families and being knowledgeable about all Ram Welcome programs and events.
- Lead a small group of students through the Ram Welcome experience by setting a positive tone, creating excitement and energy for Ram Welcome programs, and having informal discussions with students regarding transition to CSU.
- Engage in a comprehensive leadership development experience founded on the belief that personal and professional development are indefinitely linked.
- Build professional confidence, develop communication skills, work with a diverse team of peers toward a common goal, and make lasting campus connections.
- Make a lasting impact on Colorado State University while giving back to the campus community.
All Applicants MUST attend ONE of the following remaining Information Sessions:
- Monday, March 27th, 2017- 5:30-6:30pm- Clark A101
- Tuesday, March 28th, 2017- 6:00-7:00pm- Clark A103
If you have any questions, contact Keith Lopez at email@example.com or (970) 491-6011.